Town Planning & Map Designing: No project can be successful without adequate preparation. Thereare many factors which need to be addressed before construction can occur, which is why we emphasize the pre-construction planning phase of each job we work on. This necessary step sets up the base for additional architectural design and construction execution, and it is one that should never be overlooked or rushed.
In the planning and pre-construction phase of your project we take into account multiple project factors, namely your schedule and your budget. Making sure these two go hand in hand is crucial for ensuring your project’s success.
The key elements of this phase include:
- Property selection and acquisition (choosing the ideal location for construction and acquiring it)
- A detailed layout of the project’s phases (budget allocation and design recommendations for each)
- Taking a project through the city or county approval process
- Seeking out available tax incentives and rebates
- Finding and securing the best financing option
- Appraisals and estimates
- Scheduling and logistics
- Assembling a team of qualified subcontractors and suppliers
- Safety planning
- Value engineering
Each step is critical for your project’s success, and none is more important than the other.